Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Would you consider yourself a specialist in school or are you relatively equal in most subjects?
- I’m really good at one particular subject in school
- I have equal strength in most of my school subjects
ou go to a really good restaurant, what do you do?
- I tell as many people as possible!
- I will tell a few people and really try to persuade them on the new restaurant.
- I don’t really tell anyone, less waiting for me!
Do you go out of your way to help people?
- Yes, of course!
- If I have time…
- Not usually
Are you still close with people from your childhood? (At least 2-3 people)
Do you take advantage of sales, deals in stores?
- Yes! I always love looking for sales, I’ll often wait until something is on sale before I even buy it
- I always look out for sales, but that doesn’t mean I won’t buy something that isn’t on sale.
- I shop without regards to possible sales
What field of work interests you most?
- Human resources
- Show business (movies, Broadway)
What picture is the most comforting to you?
- New York
- Breakfast in Bed
What best describes you
- I love meeting new people, remembering names, having ties anywhere I go!
- I have a select group of friends I stay with
- I enjoy talking to people but usually they are the ones who approach me
What fact is the most surprising to you?
- Anyone who has ever acted, can in some way be linked to Kevin Bacon in an average of 2.8 steps (steps meaning connections to people) (this person worked with this person who worked with another person who worked with Kevin Bacon)
- Due to a Brazilian frost, coffee has risen in price from $2.89 to about $6
- When watching the news, if a news anchor has a particular expression for one subject over another, you as a listener are more likely to agree with the anchor (these actions can be as small as smiling when the person talks about a political candidate)